Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Season 3 is Over!


This is me when someone tells a season of The Walking Dead is over.
So tonight's episode was the finale of Season 3. There were indeed some waterworks turned on. I was bawling, especially the last few scenes of Andrea and Milton. Just the way they went out made me sad. I did not want to them go! There was only one thought on my mind throughout the episode: "I want to punch the Governor in the throat!" He such an evil man! It is sad that the most evil thing in world of zombies is not a zombie, but a man. I cannot wait until season 4. I wonder what is in stored for the Governor? Will he get his revenge, die, or loose his other eye? Or maybe get punched in the throat? Well I will never know... until October! Seven months until season 4 comes out. I do not know if I can do it. Seven months without walkers, and oh my gosh, seven months without Daryl! These are going to be the longest seven months of my life! What am I going to do with my life?!




No comments:

Post a Comment