Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Season 3 Ep. 14: Prey

This was an intense episode. Andrea finally had the guts to ditch the Governor. She left him but that didn't last long. He tracked her down. They end up playing a game of cat and mouse in an abandoned warehouse. I have to admit it was pretty scary. It turned into the scariest game of hide and seek. Andrea eventually finds an escape up a stairwell. She opens the door and finds a cluster of zombies! She closes the door and the Governor is right behind her. She then does the smartest thing she has ever done in the entire series: she opens and hides behind the door, as the zombies make their way towards the Governor. I was cheering for the zombies. I'm sad to say the Governor got away and captured Andrea. Unfortunately, she ended up his torture chambers. It kind of reminded me of Saw. If it is anything like Saw, I feel sorry for Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment