Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Season 3 Ep. 15: The Sorrowful Life

Oh my gosh! Last night's episode was definitely a surprise. I did not expect Merle to do what he did. Him letting Michonne go was the nicest thing he has ever done in the entire series. To be honest, I kind of started liking him after that. I knew there was some good in him. It just took three seasons for him to show it, and it also took him three seasons to go. I did not see that coming, nor did Daryl. As soon as I saw Daryl's expression when he saw his brother, a little piece of me wanted to cry...okay, I did cry. If I was in Daryl's position, I would runaway. I would not have the guts to kill my brother if he turned. I would either run, or most likely probably get bit. Then I could be a walker with my brother, and we could be walkers together!

No comments:

Post a Comment