Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Dixon Addiction

Everyone has their favorite character in any television series. Like many other fans, my favorite character is Daryl Dixon. If something happened to him, I would stop watching the show. He goes, I go. Okay, I'm lying. I would just cry for a very long time or I would join others, and we would RIOT! I could not have said it any better or would want it any other way. If Daryl goes down, someone else is going down as well. Someone is going to pay, for sure.

Why Daryl's my favorite List

Pros

- goes hunting
- kills zombies
- consoles women (Carole's case)
- gives flowers, way before Bruno Mars (If I was your man        
   lyrics reference)
- uses a crossbow (very manly)
- rides a motorcycle (macho man)
- good with children (he's a keeper!)
     > looks for Sophia, doesn't give up
     > holds and feeds a newborn

Cons
- none

 If you ask me, he is the perfect package!

No comments:

Post a Comment